Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Faith Alive: Pilot


Ariel and I are starting a series with video installments, vlogs if you will. We will be going out and keeping our Faith Alive each month, documented partially through on-the-scene photo & video and partially through our later reflection of the experience.

Our desire for this series is to show people God's love through our actions, but also to help them better understand who Christ is and why we care.

This is our first outing and it definitely didn't go the way that we had planned, but we are learning from it and hope to grow with each new experience.

Enjoy!






--- Courtney

5 comments:

  1. I love this and you ladies!!! If you're ever in the DFW and plan on doing one of these video installments, I'd love to come along. :)

    Even though you didn't get to have any super spiritual conversations or accomplish what you had set out to do, I'm positive you still made an impact on 1) bystanders at Wal-mart who might have seen your good deed--such things are contagious, I think; 2) the barista, who probably doesn't often get to inform people their beverages have been paid for (at least in the drive-through); 3) the people in the car behind you (I wonder if they'd ever been the recipient of such a gesture!?); 4) the diabetic man, even if he couldn't drink diabetes-friendly tea; 5) Gary (Ariel, I also use parenthesis far too often and refuse to stop); and 6) your blog readers (viewers?)!


    Your potential impact on all of these people reminds me a little bit of this: http://youtu.be/frpp6DjCaJU



    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meaghan, you just made my day. THANK YOU!!!!! (Please don't stop)

      Delete
    2. (That was Ariel. Bet you already knew that)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Meaghan! I really enjoyed the video and you make some very good points about the different ways we may have influenced people. I sure hope you're right!

      Delete
  2. ^^ And that one was Court (Again. Bet you knew it.)

    ReplyDelete